Wednesday 7 January 2015

I can not believe that my little baby girl is 3!!! It has gone so unbelievably fast despite seeming like she's been here forever. Here are some of the pictures from today's celebrations.

She asked for a 'Frozen' cake....the best I could do!!

First present - Anna from Frozen's dress....obviously had to be put straight on and not removed!



Some gorgeous wooden bead threading necklaces. And the other underlying theme of today - Peppa Pig!!

Quick stop for a tea party and I had a glimpse of what's to come for the next couple of weeks I think - tea in the Anna dress!!!



Cheers!
Testing out the fabulous umbrella incase it rains tomorrow!

Playing with a few other toys before continuing to open presents.

Cake time. Matteo was very upset when his tiny piece was finished so quickly, so....

he made an unsuccessful grab for his sisters before successfully taking mine!!

Having made her first necklace!




No comments:

Post a Comment