Sunday 17 March 2013

Isabella's bedroom. Although there is more I could add to this, I think I have done enough decorating.....for now!!!! Her room is an odd shape, but we have stories at one end in the odd bit near her bed and nursery rhymes throughout the rest. So we start on the wall where the doorway is and prgoress round with all the nursery rhymes. They were all made out of sugar paper and then stuck together pretty much in layers, and then I covered them in sticky backed plastic to protect them a bit....hence the shine!















And now the 'story corner'.



It was only a small wall, but that's what I they look like all together.










These are the 2 'ends' of the room with all their pictures on them.





There are still a few areas to cover, such as the cupboard door and the space above her cot, which I am sure I shall get to!

No comments:

Post a Comment