Friday 12 October 2012

I was trying to be sneaky and catch her playing.....only managed the one shot and then she was ready for the camera - still didn't stop me though!!


Playing with the bead threader until Mummy interrupted the concentration.

It does look a little like she is doing some weird kind of sign language no-one knows about!
Genius....or just odd?!









Being cheeky with her tongue, then pretending to be on the phone!





On the run to get to Mummy super fast....and then we got a touch too close - we haven't found the brakes yet!!


Having another cheeky moment and then a quick play!










And my absolute favourite of the day, a proper squealing giggle in just pure excitement at the fact that Mummy is, once again, armed with the camera and on the floor, and boy did she go on for quite some time!! I'm obviously funnier than I realised!




No comments:

Post a Comment